We pamper your pets!
We pamper your pets!
Professional Grooming in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere for your pet. Your dog is worked on by hand from start to finish. Full Grooms according to client wishes - puppy cuts, breed standards, fun clips and trims. Every groom includes nails clipped and ears cleaned.
We work by appointment Tuesday through Saturday. All pet clients are required to provide up-to-date rabies, distemper and kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccination records.
Serena’s Groom Room fosters a stress-free as possible environment for our furry friends. Here are our rules of operation:
1. Please note, there will a price increase effective December 1, 2019
2. All dogs must have current rabies, distemper and kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccinations. We require kennel cough (Bordetella) regardless of whether or not you kennel your dog. It is a very contagious upper respiratory infection which is spread airborne where ever there are other dogs – walking, the vet, the groomer, the neighborhood. The vet does not automatically give it, as the state does not require it, so you must request the vaccine.
3. We have a 10 minute window before your pet is considered a no show cancellation. After the 1st missed appt, you will be assessed a $25 fee added to the next visit. Please contact us as soon as possible if you can’t make an appointment promptly. It is not fair to our other clients to push out their appts.
4. Pricing for new clients will be discussed at time of first appointment based on condition of coat and temperament. We reserve the right to stop a groom at any time if we feel the pet is too stressed or the groomer is in danger of being bitten.
5. For the safety of your pet, we must be told at time of making the appt if he or she has a medical issue.
6. We ask for prompt pickup. Waiting for pick-up adds to the stress of your pet, and we are limited in space. The town of Holliston does not want us to keep dogs for long periods of time. If you are not able to get back to us within a ½ hour, please notify us when you make the appt and we will try to work with you.
7. The Groom Room does not accept dogs with live fleas. You must contact your vet to get your dog treated before they can be groomed. We do not want to endanger our other doggie clients.
8. We accept cash and check (no credit cards) as payment at time of service.